“Empowering men to impact the world and the body of Christ”
The goals of this ministry are:
• To connect with and minister to each man at HCC (Discipleship) and foster accountability to one another. John 13:35 “By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another”
• To cultivate our role as Christian men and ambassadors for Christ in the Church, our community, and society. Acts 2:44 “All the believers were together and had everything in common.”
• To identify and develop the talents and gifting’s of the men for kingdom use and the edification of the Church.
Galatians 6:10 “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”
• Through teaching and admonishing one another to becoming better husbands and fathers and leaders in the Church and examples for our young men and the next generation. Proverbs 27:17 “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another”
• To fellowship with one another and create unity and the bond of peace through gatherings and activities. Psalm 133:1 “How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity